NNEAHE is a professional membership society for healthcare executives in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont; and is a chartered chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE). Its mission is to meet the professional, educational and leadership needs of its members; to promote high ethical standards and conduct; to advance healthcare leadership and management excellence; and to promote the mission of the ACHE.
To be the premier professional society for our region’s healthcare leaders by providing exceptional education, networking and career development opportunities.
To promote professional interaction among individuals with management responsibility in healthcare organizations and healthcare related agencies, and faculty and students of healthcare related undergraduate and graduate programs.
To promote and foster the advancement of leadership and competency in healthcare management by providing educational opportunities for leaders and early careerists in healthcare related management fields
To promote networking and a collegial atmosphere among its members and other health-related professional organizations
To promote and encourage participation in the American College of Healthcare Executives
Benefits of Membership
- Connect and interact with professionals from a variety of healthcare organizations
- Receive reduced fees for educational programs and other events
- Keep up-to-date with industry changes and trends at the local, state and national level
- Help ensure a strong future for your chosen profession
- Assist in shaping the future of this young chapter